The Shadow School

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

11/02/2015 1:54 pm  #1

Herb Seeds

I'm looking at possibly buying some herb seeds for resell, I'm looking at medical herbs... Its possible I'm going to look at garden herbs too as part of the survival stuff we're getting. What do you guys think?

The individual has always had to struggle to keep from being overwhelmed by the tribe. If you try it, you will be lonely often, and sometimes frightened. But no price is too high to pay for the privilege of owning yourself.-Friedrich Nietzsche

11/02/2015 5:48 pm  #2

Re: Herb Seeds

what I think good herb shop that sale seed and herbs health food store  also some time sale medical  herb and seed too some time

we live in world that free but when freedom  threaten we have act before shit hit the fan  shinobi fight fore freedom but limtasion's of the shadow

11/03/2015 2:18 pm  #3

Yeah, I don't want to replace the medical drugs but it makes for a nice hobby and great to know...

The individual has always had to struggle to keep from being overwhelmed by the tribe. If you try it, you will be lonely often, and sometimes frightened. But no price is too high to pay for the privilege of owning yourself.-Friedrich Nietzsche

11/03/2015 4:41 pm  #4

will it lot of fun we grown time ones and way good on chicken  hambger  pork chops

we live in world that free but when freedom  threaten we have act before shit hit the fan  shinobi fight fore freedom but limtasion's of the shadow

11/04/2015 11:31 am  #5

Like an I'm Never Coming Home (INCH) kit?

Or the GECK (Garden of Eden Creation Kit) from Fallout, lol. There was a discussion on one of the survival boards about what you'd put in a single briefcase that you could use to rebuild civilisation. I think what they came up with was a seed library and a solar/crank powered EMP-hardened reader for a digital library of survival and farming information.

But a kit of seeds and a guide to growing medical herbs and using them might sell. Maybe throw in an e-tool and a mortar and pestle? Of course it'd have to reflect the country in which it's being sold, one man's herb is another man's noxious weed. Prickly pears nearly took over Australia before we found a bug that likes them...

11/05/2015 1:29 am  #6

Holy shit Persev, rebuild civilisation? WTF? Not a chance, no if it were up to me and there were only a handful of people left on the planet I'd take great pains to exterminate them.

11/05/2015 6:58 am  #7

Not a fan of harems, then? Lol.

11/06/2015 1:24 am  #8

Knowing my luck they'd just be the old fugglies who look like they've been chasing parked cars most of their life. That thought scares even me.

11/06/2015 6:00 pm  #9

Well why would I want to rebuild civilization? Civilization sucks... Oh sure the technology is nice but well civilization is just an artificial order to the chaos of nature. There is an order to the chaos, an ebb and flow that if you go along with things work out but a artificial order that will tries to rewrite the beautiful chaos God created no. I just want to give people a hobby that can maybe help them live happier lives... without medical insurance or other things made up by man. 

11/06/2015 6:03 pm  #10

Oh and Harems don't work Perserv... wine, wine, wine and bitch, bitch, bitch... and that is one woman can you imagine three or more. God, no... lol

Board footera