The Shadow School

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

3/06/2016 10:39 am  #1

Barron Shepherd never Showed...

Ok so I am going to put this here...
Barron Shepherd never showed so what we see is that he pussed out and didn't show... I however did, not long after I got an invite to Don Roley's seminar in Kentucky but no real info to find it... He just wants to claim he offered me a chance to meet Barron face to face. Course he won't tell me where in Kentucky this event is taking place... hmmm questionable?
http://blackdragonninjitsu.blogspot.com/2016/03/paper-tigers-ducking-dragons-7-ruckus.html

Some internet comedy for you guys...

The individual has always had to struggle to keep from being overwhelmed by the tribe. If you try it, you will be lonely often, and sometimes frightened. But no price is too high to pay for the privilege of owning yourself.-Friedrich Nietzsche

4/17/2016 12:46 pm  #2

Re: Barron Shepherd never Showed...

Barron Shepherd  sound that didn't want be show up you was gone really pop him in mouth right or show him where his action  not right don't feel like you lost he lost out hurt and pain or know how

we live in world that free but when freedom  threaten we have act before shit hit the fan  shinobi fight fore freedom but limtasion's of the shadow

4/17/2016 12:59 pm  #3

Re: Barron Shepherd never Showed...

when my stalker couldn't face me but only sneak around in shadows like criminal  only with words that can back up there action never really do action there are writers not doers when get really action they run or chowder under a rock and cry why me action speak louder then words is the saying 

we live in world that free but when freedom  threaten we have act before shit hit the fan  shinobi fight fore freedom but limtasion's of the shadow

Board footera