The Shadow School

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

6/14/2017 4:36 pm  #1

Blinding powder tactics is it work today

Blanding powder tactics is it work today   week a go made some blinding powder the tactics of use is state tube or egg tactic is to throw when the wind is be hind you not in front  the eyes what blinding powder attack when the eyes vision disrupted you make your escape will work to day   I might video on this fore one wondering  what made out of is rice flower and and spice hotter the that what  disrupted  vision done right you will blinded fore few second but with hot spice maybe little longer

we live in world that free but when freedom  threaten we have act before shit hit the fan  shinobi fight fore freedom but limtasion's of the shadow

6/14/2017 4:39 pm  #2

Re: Blinding powder tactics is it work today

typo there
I might do video on this fore ones wondering  what made out of is rice flower and and spice hotter the better that what  disrupted  vision done right you will blinded fore few second but with hot spice maybe little longer

we live in world that free but when freedom  threaten we have act before shit hit the fan  shinobi fight fore freedom but limtasion's of the shadow

6/16/2017 11:57 am  #3

Some of the guys on the old board were experimenting with trying to replicate an old Chinese weapon called "red hand sand". They were using sand mixed with Cheyenne pepper, and testing it on themselves to see if the sand helped the pepper carry for range.
That took some balls, they had to have a guy ready with a hose to irrigate the human guinea pig's eyes... 

6/16/2017 2:41 pm  #4

red sand rice flower and spices is the Japanese's way from the scroll I usually stand arm lath perfect    range

6/18/2017 3:50 pm  #5

best range fore blinding powder 20 feet or ten rice flower is fine but when put pepper or chill powder how told to me from scroll this mixer is best fore cake in the eye cause inperment and eye aeration   hot spice act like pepper spray causing tearing and choking more they rub more aeration it causes ...........
​I have three bag of  20 pound of it enough to make 300 black egg or tube of it

6/18/2017 3:58 pm  #6

but I am gone try make own pepper spray hot sauce and water it should work in spray bottle

7/27/2017 6:26 pm  #7

other tactics  when a take down throw in eyes then make escape blending powder use for this it tactic

8/01/2017 12:43 am  #8

Metal filings make good blinding powder.  Remove cap of survival knife and fill hilt with blinding powder.  Re-cap hilt and it's ready for self-defense situation:  Uncap the hilt, disburse the blinding powder, then blade or disappear...

Respect is a two way street

8/05/2017 2:41 am  #9

The self-defence books used to say a film canister of pepper or a squirt bottle with water and ammonia.

8/08/2017 3:53 pm  #10

that be pepper spray but good idea all ready that set up to go head use hot sauces and water but blinding powder form but I use tube easy to carry 5 tube in tactical vest so how you been doing  I check her ever day to if you'll here and new topic been written

Board footera