The Shadow School

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

6/17/2015 3:22 pm  #1

Newest blog... Who am I

I don't take myself as seriously as others seem, though I stand by my opinion until proven wrong or new information is gathered to base my opinion on. So this of course raises the question of who am I to have such and such opinion or why anyone should care what I think.
http://blackdragonninjitsu.blogspot.com/2015/06/who-am-i.html

The individual has always had to struggle to keep from being overwhelmed by the tribe. If you try it, you will be lonely often, and sometimes frightened. But no price is too high to pay for the privilege of owning yourself.-Friedrich Nietzsche

6/18/2015 1:48 am  #2

Re: Newest blog... Who am I

Hey Ron

To be honest, I think the issues are more of a western culture problem. I think that in the states its a big issue from a marketing perspective to try to establish a track record, to create impressive qualifiers, and usually this is done over there by belittling everyone else doing the same sort of thing. In fact its a common marketing ploy to divide the target market into groups. So if you like coke, you have to hate the pepsi drinkers. Its that same fucking thing, a fizzy brown sugar drink that nobody knows what the hell its supposed to taste like, but the tribal mentality in people facilitates this ploy very effectively.

Same thing is going on here.

I think the saddest thing out was the one kung fu guy I know. He's been at that school for 16 years, and a helluva nice guy. But he takes a look at some guy on youtube doing a demo and is a master of some or other system. My mate says this guy cannot call himself a master, he's useless. I don't agree. If we're waiting for some absolutely flawless and invincible person to teach us, then we're not only going to spend our lives in vain waiting for a lie to come true, but we're also making it impossible for ourselves to learn.

6/18/2015 1:05 pm  #3

I think everyone is entitled to an opinion. I just don't think anyone's opinion including mine is going effect things that much. I can talk about how bad some of the techniques in the Bujinkan is are, isn't going to stop people from buying into style. More people are concerned with meeting Frank Dux because of Blood Sport then they are with whether some idiot online says heis real or fact. I call bullshit when I see it and thats it.

The individual has always had to struggle to keep from being overwhelmed by the tribe. If you try it, you will be lonely often, and sometimes frightened. But no price is too high to pay for the privilege of owning yourself.-Friedrich Nietzsche

6/23/2015 4:47 pm  #4

will  Mr E aka Ron:
like your blog but might some teaching be wrong  there people gone to study it any way bujinkan can help or hurt only up to the people own thoughts really come down to it just like people don't like the way I do ninjutsu what they see up to them  but yet they still try to harass but half don't have any video to show for it.

As my video grow  to 277 video it all about skill even tho 277 video it thought and skill of training to make it so thos they think fake but they have shut up alittle but what have in side that what really count all heart  and will and spirit

we live in world that free but when freedom  threaten we have act before shit hit the fan  shinobi fight fore freedom but limtasion's of the shadow

6/24/2015 12:39 am  #5

Exactly just because I don't like something doesn't anyone should or will also not like it...

6/24/2015 1:25 pm  #6

lol Mr E like you said you where many hats as lot people do it like onion one pell back many layers there a lot onion  to chop

we live in world that free but when freedom  threaten we have act before shit hit the fan  shinobi fight fore freedom but limtasion's of the shadow

6/24/2015 6:57 pm  #7

Well its like this, I had a very bad experience with the Bujinkan when I trained in it years ago. Had another bad experience when tried to go back to give it another chance. I'm not a fan of the style... but who really cares what I think. I'm friends with some people in the Bujinkan, we tend to avoid the "ninja talk." Even train together at times... Long ago, I learned not to be falling over at the "masters feet" and see things for what they are.

6/26/2015 3:17 pm  #8

will that is commen people tently have bad experience's i thought would but no  even thos year in it after the year i have already another school set up with Stephine k heyes all have do pay 25 dollar month this was plain befroe i won the free black belt coures from bujinkan like siad was all ready set up i get the stephine news letter still get his though and they send video to time to time though youtube i guess i am like  onion  too lol no one know i am gone  to do nexts and might add on teacher collage studys this would make the hater freak out lolol winkwink

6/26/2015 3:35 pm  #9

be a  onion or a hat i like freak out the hater what said about me is all wrong lol if take teacher collage studys  this make me complaeted liesion then black sword shinobi do line  stephine k hayes school and will add to there after compeation this will burn hater fore year to come it plain  in works 

6/26/2015 3:37 pm  #10

sorry type this what I ment
black sword shinobi dojo

Board footera