The Shadow School

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

9/22/2016 7:36 pm  #11

Re: Newest blog... Who am I

hum some wrong about that guy.

we live in world that free but when freedom  threaten we have act before shit hit the fan  shinobi fight fore freedom but limtasion's of the shadow

9/23/2016 11:08 am  #12

I've always held that the difference between Koga and Iga schools of ninjitsu is, Koga's main weapons are stealth, agility and psychology, while the Bujinkan concentrate on spin, mudslinging, and payoffs.

3/01/2018 6:47 am  #13

9/06/2018 9:35 pm  #14

whom I am is shinobi of modern world for year people called me fake I don't claim to know everthing still training I all way be training nindan just second degree black belt I trained to learn more I do for I have to will get to third degree black time only tell still like old way  and new way but soon we be live in world 2021 where we might have fight fore freedom and second amendment right  I will spy and Kayaku-Jutsu  (Fire and Explosives)   Shinobi-Iri  (Stealth and Entering Methods)    Henso-Jutsu  (Disguise and Impersonation)   Inton-Jutsu  (Escape and Concealment)        Cho Ho (Espionage)   Assentation
survival main thing  as world change I have learn more thing to be come best that I can be 

we live in world that free but when freedom  threaten we have act before shit hit the fan  shinobi fight fore freedom but limtasion's of the shadow

Board footera