The Shadow School

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

7/23/2018 3:29 pm  #1

Bulldog357 might more powerful as real gun

My friends it here and got it Bulldog357 I want make sure did what said be for I wrote on it the caliber is right and the mold right on dot so can fit the gun still have more testing  befor take the  in field broad test military broad   is A number one test on lethalness of the gun  three parts using  hunting    home defends  and  training or pling. 

The bulldog357 is a gun but diffent  kind  not gun powder no smoke  no flash can't be seen  far away  weight 9lb  power 900fps  air felled 3000psi impacted power  149  this make this gun mighty powerful prize tag 799.99 this gun not a toy with prized tag of grand  rage 100 yards   ammo three type  mini balls  bullet  and arrows 

we live in world that free but when freedom  threaten we have act before shit hit the fan  shinobi fight fore freedom but limtasion's of the shadow

9/06/2018 9:43 pm  #2

Re: Bulldog357 might more powerful as real gun

now I have it bulldog357 I will do training testing for next five year as I planed sniper training  what can do what can't do time only how it will go in all right this ghost gun 

we live in world that free but when freedom  threaten we have act before shit hit the fan  shinobi fight fore freedom but limtasion's of the shadow

Board footera