The Shadow School

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

12/26/2017 1:53 pm  #1

SNOW CAMP PONCHO

Last week be fore xmas I brought winter poncho with pine needle prints I am gone be start test the east German snow camo poncho I have wait until it snow oh the bulldog.357 is really here come to you and I till you about it 

we live in world that free but when freedom  threaten we have act before shit hit the fan  shinobi fight fore freedom but limtasion's of the shadow

12/27/2017 12:14 pm  #2

Re: SNOW CAMP PONCHO

i watch like 9 video on the poncho it same give you camo in the white stuff good sniper training and stealth 

we live in world that free but when freedom  threaten we have act before shit hit the fan  shinobi fight fore freedom but limtasion's of the shadow

12/29/2017 9:43 am  #3

i met snow camo poncho not camp  

1/16/2018 10:15 pm  #4

just test the camo winter poncho making combo video on this in next video called  modern spying winter recon we go so much snow why do one winter video or two i going white face paint what you think guys 

2/10/2018 1:10 am  #5

i also found out the white poncho is reversible from pine print to snow white 

4/10/2018 3:53 pm  #6

​like i said the snow poncho can be reversible i have pic on this show normal and revers it works will 

9/27/2018 9:08 pm  #7

the snow poncho  lately I have got white shinobi uniform that match revers side  

Board footera