The Shadow School

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

11/19/2018 4:38 pm  #1

shift hit me again count down no food stand

this store really happen
my blog is true story on this shift not a myth  staring dec 1 Dss cut me down to 15 dollar a month 

we live in world that free but when freedom  threaten we have act before shit hit the fan  shinobi fight fore freedom but limtasion's of the shadow

2/17/2019 12:31 pm  #2

Re: shift hit me again count down no food stand

Man, that stinks. The bastards really want you to run out of savings, lose your house, just to make you dependant on them.
Do you have space to grow food?
There's some tips on living rough on this site, with some specific stuff for each city.
https://stw.darknedgy.net/index.php?title=Survive

2/17/2019 4:55 pm  #3

Re: shift hit me again count down no food stand

I have did battle with Dss only got 71,00 I still fight on Persev1  to get 182 in food stamp  if have hunt rabbit  to put food table I do that to yes it suck on the point government to shut down but was gone to happen not 15 after now government is open this should go back normal wrong it work to disrupted food stamps and it did that it five more year for food stamps get back on track right in that time still have do what have to do 

we live in world that free but when freedom  threaten we have act before shit hit the fan  shinobi fight fore freedom but limtasion's of the shadow

Board footera