The Shadow School

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

2/17/2019 5:06 pm  #1

THREE UNIFORM OF THE SHINOBI - FOR THE SEASON

THIS VIDEO ABOUT UNIFORMS THAT WE CAN USE IF NEED BE I HAVE BLACK UNIFORM BUT CHANGE IT ALOT THEN THERE NEW UNIFORM THAT IS RUSSAIN SNIPER UNIFORM READ CAREFULLY  THERE ONE THING A SHINOBI NO MONO DONT HAVE UNIFORM HE BUY OR MAKE ONE TO FIT HE NEEDS OR FIT TRAINED

we live in world that free but when freedom  threaten we have act before shit hit the fan  shinobi fight fore freedom but limtasion's of the shadow

2/28/2019 2:39 pm  #2

Re: THREE UNIFORM OF THE SHINOBI - FOR THE SEASON

The black iconic this did lot of modfiveing recon mask shinobi gi top and bdu paints  combat vest tabi  bonnie haft Banda gloves all black I trun this in three defent black shinobi no mono uniform in self    from spying and intelligent  tp recon  to sniper  what need for I mod it to fit the trained  if watch video above you it and mod I did to fit the day tactical need to  the mod of uniform only few minutes  maybe few items   

we live in world that free but when freedom  threaten we have act before shit hit the fan  shinobi fight fore freedom but limtasion's of the shadow

2/28/2019 3:09 pm  #3

Russian sniper uniform  was in ussr  military in 1980 to 1997 as sniper uniform colors green and lite tan to fit sunmber and fall woodland camo sceem   od green t- shirt  fit as mask  you can were chest rid either black or od green the bulldog357 just fit platform of rifle both training and real world application of sniping  and black or camo tabi  a bonnie can be found and were 

2/28/2019 3:23 pm  #4

the white shinobi uniform  this can be modified use world war 2 surpluses white shinobi  gi and paints white tabi west germen white pine pattern reversible  to complete all white  shinobi iri  lay flat in snow    might give coverage you need and use an make shift sniper uniform and intelligent gathering or spying  heavy to light snow you add layers clothing for longer mission  white trash over ab black back pack also can be done for fit trained 

2/28/2019 3:25 pm  #5

poncho I met 

7/04/2019 4:55 am  #6

I usually pick civilian clothes in neutral colours, that won't get in my way if I have to climb or fight, and won't look too suspicious if I am seen.
A poncho can help break up your outline.
A polo-neck and hood combination can substitute for a mask. 

7/17/2019 3:07 pm  #7

Persev1:
I thought I was only one  on line  wow I came all time not one  write or comment or give there views/ ok will pick shinobi uniform the black shinobi uniform have three defent looks  Russian sniper uniform is news one and it real ussr  uniform   the solider use in 80 and 90 not use anymore  so turn into  what I need  white winter uniform you where layer poncho  white uniform  mask not only the poncho it self can be use as shelter I also have black poncho that also can be shelter   didnt  show it at time but later on I will show it   yes a turtle neck can be a mask but I can put white make down around my neck  if didn't want where it at time 

Board footera